Monday, November 8, 2010

All Things New

It was time for us to begin a new phase: Christian school! It is funny. Homeschool was a sacrifice, letting go was a sacrifice. They are ready and so excited. This was made possible at the best time with the best school, with the best love for all. I am watching the greatness of God's unfailing love unfold for all of us. Thank you all for the support you have given us. Truly we have been blessed with a wonderful family. Please pray for me should I get put on your heart. I miss them. But I know they are going to get an education and experience of a life time. Here are some shots of their first day a Joshua Springs Christian School. (they go to church with these kids too, so they are super excited to know mostly everyone.) E stays with me until next year PTL! We painted together this morning. He wanted to mix all the colors. Funny thing happens when you have a new appreciation for what's yours and what really matters.....we mixed every single one!




So ready!
So silly




So cute!

they are a wall...no emotion. Solid rock!


Can't fool me, BUSTED!
I miss them so much...it's only been 2 hours.
My feelings can best be expressed by a song by JJ Heller......


When the future seems uncertain; like the calming of a storm...
your loving Father carries his children when they can't walk any more.
No matter how the wind may blow, it can not shake the Sun!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahhhh...Love those kids. Praying for a great day for all :)

Kara said...

They'll be great! I love the sticking out of the tongue pictures! Spencer has just started doing that silliness and I think it's hilarious. I'm sure I'll get over that real quick! Kiddos are precious as always!

Christine said...

Love you!! (I've prayed for two days on what to say and this is it!)

Gram and PaPaw said...

Their first week is done and we're betting that you found it amazing. They will flourish in school and you will enjoy your time with them even more! We love you all!!

Blog Archive